MASTER MIND SCHOLARSHIPS
FELLOWSHIPS FOR EXCELLENT STUDENTS
The Government of Flanders has launched a new scholarship programme in 2015, Master Mind Scholarships. For the academic year 2017-2018, it awards up to 45 scholarships to outstanding Master students from all countries. The programme aims to promote the internationalization of the Flemish Higher Education, as stated in the Action Plan for Student Mobility, Brains on the Move (September 2013).
Students cannot apply directly. Applications need to be submitted by the Flemish host institution.
For the Flemish Host Institutions:
Please find the guidelines for application at the bottom of this page.
You can find more information in the guidelines for application at the bottom of this page. However, you need to contact the Flemish higher education institution to inquire about their internal selection procedures and deadline for submitting the application.
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven: Hilde Nijs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Antwerp: International Relations Office - email@example.com -
- Ghent University: Charlotte Moulin - charlotte.moulin@Ugent.be
- Hasselt University: Liesbeth Oeyen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel: International Relations - email@example.com
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy: Willem Bruyndonx - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp: Annelies Verstraeten - email@example.com
- Erasmus University College Brussels: Annelore Schittecatte - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karel de Grote University College: An Masschelin (study) - email@example.com / Charlotte Maeyens (internship) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUCA School of Arts: Wim Aerts - email@example.com
- University College Ghent: Inez Adriaensen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines_Master Mind Scholarships_2017-2018.pdf (16/12/2016 14:37 ♦ 196 kB) Application form_Master Mind Scholarships_2017-2018.docx (16/12/2016 14:37 ♦ 32 kB)