Applications are invited for One Planet MBA scholarship for international students at University of Exeter, UK. Admission to the MBA programme is usually dependent upon a good first degree and a minimum of three years' managerial experience. The duration of One Planet MBA (Full-time) is 12 months and One Planet Executive MBA is 30 months. An extensive range of scholarships covering up to 100% of the tuition fees will be provided to the applicants. The application deadline is 31st March 2015 for early applicants, and 31st May 2015 for all other applicants.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for MBA programme at University of Exeter.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing master's degree level at University of Exeter in UK
Scholarship Provider: University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: Entry requirements
- Admission to the MBA programme is usually dependent upon a good first degree and a minimum of three years' managerial experience. Many applicants find that they possess extensive work experience, eg, eight years or more, or have attained a professional qualification but not completed formal degrees. Non-academic achievements are taken into consideration, therefore applicants with one or more of the following skills and experience are welcome and encouraged to submit an application:
- Mature managers with extensive work experience.
- Extensive experience of technical or specialist work.
- Professionals planning career changes or returning to employment after a break from work.
- Professionals seeking to develop skills for broader management roles.
- International students
- International students must show proficiency in the English language and have an appropriate qualification:
-Certificate of Proficiency in English of the Cambridge Local Examinations Grade B or above
-iBT TOEFL 100 +
-We also require two references (ideally including one from your last university) and a personal statement explaining why you are interested in an MBA at Exeter.
-Successful applicants for this programme must demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the One Planet MBA in their personal statement
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for this scholarship programme.
We know the decision to study for an MBA programme at one of the best Business Schools in the world is a significant investment, both in yourself and in your professional development. This is an investment both in terms of time and money. Our discounts and scholarships programme will help you finance your MBA.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): The duration of One Planet MBA (Full-time) is 12 months and One Planet Executive MBA is 30 months.
What does it cover? To help fund the applicants MBA university offers:
- an “early bird” discount available automatically to all early applicants for our Full Time 2015/16 MBA programme
- an extensive range of scholarships covering up to 100% of the tuition fees. Our scholarships are targeted at deserving and promising applicants with the potential to make the most of their MBA programme.
Selection criteria: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March 2015 for early applicants, and 31st May 2015 for all other applicants.