Hence Rennes School of Business is offering scholarships for French and International students. These scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in bachelor or master's programme for the September 2016 intake.
Rennes School of Business offers a wide range of ‘‘GRP'' scholarships to promote academic excellence as well as ‘‘GRP'' profiles.
Rennes School of Business is an international school of management located in Rennes (Brittany, France). Its mission is to “prepare, through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment”.
Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to students enrolled in one of the School's fee paying programmes: Bachelor (IBPM), Master in Management (PGE), Master of Arts in International Business (MAIB), and Masters of Science (MSc).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the school.
Scholarship ‘‘Global”-1.300 € per scholarship
Scholarship “Pioneer”: 4 categories of laureates will be selected:
-6.000 € for the Excellent class
-3.000 € for the 1st class
-2.000 € for the 2nd class
-1.000 € for the 3rd class
Jean Goubin scholarship: 2.000 €
Scholarship can be taken at: France
Scholarship ‘‘Global”- The Global scholarship is open to:
- Rennes School of Business students who are in the process of graduating from the IBPM programme and admitted on a Master Programme
Scholarship “Responsible”- Open to students already enrolled on:
- Programme Grande Ecole 2nd year.
- IBPM 2nd year.
- MSc (International Students)
Scholarship “Pioneer”- The Scholarship is open to:
- International and French Applicants admitted on one of the Master Programmes (MSc-MA),
- International Applicants on the Master in Management (PGE)
- International Applicants admitted on the IBPM 1st year.
Jean Goubin scholarship- Open to students already enrolled on:
- Programme Grande Ecole 1st year.
- IBPM 1st year.
Nationality: French and International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For all the masters' programmes, students must have reached at least a bachelor degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of French and English language.
Documents required for Scholarship ‘‘Global'' and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer”:
- Personal Statement enhancing either applicant's Global character or their Pioneer's vision through significant experiences and
- future professional goals
- Copy of Language test or Gmat test (if any)
Documents required for Scholarship “Responsible”:
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts 2015-2016
How to Apply: The completed application form should be submitted to the International Admission Office by email or by post.
Scholarship ‘‘Global'' and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer” Application Form
Scholarship ‘‘Responsible' Application Form
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
Scholarship ‘‘Global”-19 June 2016
Scholarship “Responsible”-30 June 2016
0Scholarship “Pioneer”-22 May 2016 and 26 June 2016
Jean Goubin scholarship-30 June 2016