Singapore Institute of Management is accepting applications for SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Scholarship. It is awarded to outstanding international students to pursue diploma programmes.
This scholarship is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.
Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing diploma programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Accounting, Banking & Finance, International Business and Management Studies
Scholarship Award: The award covers course fees only. The amount will be sponsored in Singapore dollars. There is no bond attached to the Scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken at: Singapore
Eligibility: In order to apply for scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must separately seek admission to their programmes of choice and must be accepted for admission before being awarded the scholarship.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
Supporting Material: The required components for complete application packet are as follows:
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O' and ‘A' level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc). Translated and notarised copies are required if documents are not in English. By the application closing date, student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants).
- Passport-sized photograph: Applicant's photo must be taken in the last 3 months. It is to be in JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels, and file size of around 60KB.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply by post.
Application Deadline: The application period is from 1st April to 30th June 2016 (for October 2016 intake).