Study in London- Dangote Foundation Fully Sponsored Scholarship for Africans, Apply Now
The Dangote Foundation in line with its quest to contribute to the development of education, by a donation of US$210m from the Dangote Scholarship Foundation to the University of West London, the management of Dangote Foundation Announces a free scholarship for everyone who meets its requirement. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside London to pursue and complete their degree program in any subject available at the University of West London.
The aim of the Dangote Scholarships programme is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Study Program: Scholarship funds are available for pursuing the undergraduate and masters degree programme only.
Study Major: Scholarship funds are awarded to study the subjects offered by the University.
Host Organization: Dangote Foundation
Number of Awards: Not specified
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
About the scholarship
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
- Must be an African
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of West London:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
Apply online through website.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2017.