UNICAF Scholarship Programme
- The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards internationally accredited qualifications which are offered fully online or through blended learning.
- The UNICAF Scholarship Programme is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available to African students and provides opportunities for studies towards undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes leading to awards by one of our partner universities.
- For the last two decades our partner universities have been offering scholarships to international students. Successful students were able to make a significant contribution to their home counties at the highest level.
- Students interested in the UNICAF scholarships should submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Each scholarship application is given consideration and a decision for a % of scholarship is made depending on the academic qualifications and the financial need of the student. Eligible students will be awarded a partial scholarship.
- Join our thousands of students from countries all over Africa, like Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Kenya, Botswana and many more.
- Apply today and take advantage of the UNICAF scholarships.
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates should:
- Be a permanent resident of an African country or Mauritius
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice please visit the relevant section of our partner universities.
- For the University of South Wales programmes please follow the link below
- For the Marymount California University programmes please follow the link below:
- For the University of Nicosia programme please follow the link below: