University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship (Undergraduate)
UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
Value : Up to £25,000
Level of Study : Undergraduate
Mode of Study :Full-time
Start Date : September 2018
Duration : 12 months
Helps With :Tuition Fees
- To be eligible an applicant must:
- have been classified as Overseas fee status by the University of Dundee
- have met all the academic conditions attached to their unconditional or conditional offer of admission for entry to the University of Dundee
- have obtained the qualification specified in the scholarship offer
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 per year for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades AAB at A-level (or equivalent) or above (the "UG1 Applicants"). UG1 Applicants will be automatically eligible for the Scholarship so there is no need to apply. However, award of the Scholarship shall be: (i) subject to availability; and (ii) at the sole discretion of the University of Dundee (the "UoD").
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 in the entry year only for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades lower than AAB at A-level (or equivalent) (the "UG2 Applicants") who have applied for and have been awarded the Scholarship. In general, applications will be considered from applicants with entry qualifications or expected entry qualifications of BBB at A-level up to AAB at A-level (or equivalent) with evidence of wider achievement. UG2 Applicants are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship following receipt of a conditional or unconditional academic offer from the UoD. Instructions on how to apply will be sent shortly after the formal academic offer email. Scholarships (in respect of the UG2 Applicants) will be awarded to students based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their Scholarship application form.
Further information will also be sent with the formal offer letter.
Download the terms and conditions of the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please email email@example.com
How to Apply
A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible courses.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically to applicants who matriculate with entry grades equivalent to AAB at A-level or above.
- Applicants who expect to matriculate with lower grades should apply to be considered for this scholarship.