The University of Hertfordshire is offering Vice-Chancellor's scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
The aim of the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
The University is the UK's leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded for either £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants are classed as an International student if they are from a country outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be assessed based on the strength of their personal statement.
- They assess eligibility and funding amounts on a case by case basis which is dependent on the course, application and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship award.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The normal entry requirements for undergraduate degrees are the completion of 12 years of school education and successful completion of a school leaving certificate equivalent to the UK ‘A' Levels and for postgraduate degrees are the completion of a Bachelor degree in a relevant subject area at a level equivalent to a UK second class honours degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: For the majority of university courses, they accept the following tests
- GCSE English Language at grade C or above
- IGCSE English at grade C or above
- IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
- Pearson Test of English 51 (with no less than 42 in any band)
- Indian Standard XII English Language (65% undergraduate/70% postgraduate)
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted via email to scholarships-at-herts.ac.uk for September 2016 intake. If they are applying to the University through an approved representative, or making a direct application (for postgraduate students only) please make sure that they include the following documents:
- Completed UH application form
- Academic transcripts (1 for undergraduate and 2 for postgraduate study)
- Evidence of English language qualification
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport photo page
- Proof of sponsorship, if applicable
- Immigration History Questionnaire
Application Deadline: The deadline for new applications (standard courses) for the September 2016 intake is Friday 12 August 2016.