VLIR-ICP MASTER'S SCHOLARSHIPS
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Please check your eligibility before applying! You must meet the following two conditions in order to apply for the VLIR-ICP Master's Scholarships at KU Leuven.
- The applicant must be a national and resident of one of the 31 scholarship countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- The applicant must be eligible for admittance to the selected Master programme at KU Leuven. Please click on each of the following five programmes offered at KU Leuven* to check the admission requirements for the programme of your choice:
- Master of Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies
- Master of Human Settlements
- Master of Food Technology
- ICP Master in Sustainable Development
- Master of Water Resources Engineering
*To see the full list of eligible programmes at Flemish universities for the VLIR-ICP scholarship please click here.
- The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced masters. The maximum age for a training candidate is 45 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Application for admission in one of the VLIR ICP programmes listed below leads automatically to a VLIR UOS scholarship application. No further action is needed if you meet all the prerequisites.
To start your application at KU Leuven, login to the web app and complete your personal data (personal data, addresses, curriculum and languages). Fields marked with * are obligatory. After saving your data, return to the main page ('<' button on top of the page) and check the completeness of each section.