Hague University offers talent scholarships for international (Non-EEA) students. Up to 54 scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year. The university is looking seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world. The application deadline is 31 March 2016.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects by the Hague University .
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree level at Hague University.
Scholarship Provider: Hague University, Netherlands
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply for one of these one-time scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any programmes of The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes
- You will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never applied for this scholarship before
- You have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March 2016
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students (outside the European Union and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam) can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Description: Up to 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2015-2016 academic year. The university is an educational united nations of 150 nationalities, where everyone speaks English. You will be taught by both local and international lecturers which will enrich your study period. The Hague is the perfect home for our university, it is an international city that deserves its title – The International City of Peace & Justice. The vibrant seaside resort of Scheveningen, the historic city centre, international diplomatic community and businesses all add to its international atmosphere. They are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world. If this sounds like you then check if you are eligible below and apply, all you need to do is complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince us to award you the scholarship.
Number of award(s): Up to 54 scholarships are available to prospective bachelor degree students.
Duration of award(s): These are one time scholarships.
What does it cover? Scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Selection Criteria: The university has appointed a committee to judge all essays. The judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most and award the scholarships to them.
Notification: The decision of the jury will be binding. You will be informed about the results via email before 15 May 2016.
How to Apply: The scholarship application process
- Step 1 – First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
- Step 2 -Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
- Step 3- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2015 – 31 March 2016.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 March 2016.