The Minister of Higher Education announces to prospective and interested candidates that the Dean of the Korea Development Institute of Public Policy and Management invites outstanding Government officials from Cameroon wishing to continue their education at the post graduate level, to apply for the KDI School scholarship for spring 2015. Study areas for the Master and Ph.D. Courses in the KDI School inciude:
- Master's in Public Policy (MPP)
- Master's in Development Policy (MDP)
- Master's in Public Management (MPM)
- Ph.D. in Public Policy (PP)
Each of the above pragrams is conducted in English by renowned faculties.
Application deadline for spring 2015 admissions is October 24, 2015.
Candidates are required to get more details and apply online at http://admissions.kdischool.ac.kr/
Candidates should feel free to contact the admissions office of KDI school for more information on (phone: 02-3299-1281, email: email@example.com).
- Be of Cameraonian nationality
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a discipline relevant to that in which study is praposed fram an accredited university or certificate of expected graduation for Master's applicants
- Hold a Master's degree in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed fram an accredited university or certificate of expected graduation for Ph.D. applicants
- Submit a score report for TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS if University studies were not in English
- Submit a Certificate of Medium in University studies were in an English speaking University