The Minister of Higher Education announces to the general puplic and perspective applicants that the government of the People's Republic of China is offering 31 scholarships for the 2016/2017 academic year :
- 10 scholarships for first cycle university studies ;
- 21 scholarships for Master's and Doctorate.
The award is open for the following domains; Mining, Industrial Fishery, Medicine, Accountancy, Commerce and Distribution, Renewable Energy, Environmental Sciences, Network and Telecommunications, Management of Agricultural Co-operatives, Computer Science, Electricity and International Relations.
- Be of cameroonian nationality ;
- Be in good health both physically and mentally ;
- Be a holder of a GCE Advanced Level or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade for first cycle studies;
- Be a holder of the first degree, a Masters degree or a doctorate degree with at least a fairly good grade for post graduate studies. ;
- Be at most 22 years for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate level.
Application files should comprise the following
- A handwritten stamped application adressed to the Minister of Higher Education with the field of study choosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly mentioned;
- An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link http://www.csc.edu.cn or www.campuschina.org AGENCY N°1201 ;
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months ;
- A certificate of nationality;
- Certified copies of GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level or BEPC, Probatoire and Baccalaureat with transcripts translated in English ;
- Report cards for Form 5, Lower and Upper 6th ;
- Copies of university transcript translated in English or Chinese (for post graduate candidates);
- Certified copies of degrees ;
- Two letters of recommendation written in English by a professor, for post graduate levels ;
- A detailed study plan or a research projet written in English (200 words minimum for university studies and 800 for post graduate) ;
- Photocopy of passport ;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- 04 most recent 4x4 passport size photographs with address and signature behind;
- A medical certificate.
The candidates's files in 3 copies (01 original + 02 photocopies) are to be submitted at the MINESUP 15th floor, room 1504 latest 23 February 2016 at 3:30pm promt.
NB: Incomplete files will be rejected.