Google is pleased to offers internship in Legal & Government Relations. Applicants must be current student of obtaining a legal degree and maintaining student status throughout the internship or member of a study program post-graduation that requires legal training. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Legal & Government Relations.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken at: Stockholm, Sweden; Warsaw, Poland; Moscow, Russia; Milan, Italy; Paris, France; Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications:
- Current student of obtaining a legal degree and maintaining student status throughout the internship or member of a study program post-graduation that requires legal training.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in a leading law firm, or in-house in a media/technology company
- Well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Excellent legal analysis and research skills.
- Fluency in English and local language; additional European language(s).
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: As a Legal Intern and part of the Google legal regional team, you will play an important part in helping to respond to some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age. You will get an insight into the legal issues at Google and YouTube and learn to expect the unexpected, coming equipped with a full tool-kit of professional skills to handle whatever comes in. This role will test your organization skills, attention to detail, versatility and composure. You will get the chance to demonstrate that you have sound legal judgment, can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and can communicate confidently at all levels. An interest in technology and the internet, an understanding of Google's online technologies and services as well as experience from working or studying abroad in an English speaking country, will be important assets for this job.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer