As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Women in Tech Conference and Travel Grants for computer scientists.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, we are offering 3 grants for each of the conferences listed below. These grants include:
- Free registration
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (to be paid after the conference)
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:
- Be a woman working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background
- Demonstrate leadership in the workplace or in school
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
How to apply
To apply for a grant, please submit this form by the deadline specified below.
If you would like to be informed about new conferences added throughout the year, please sign up for our mailing list.
- Devoxx France 2014 (deadline: 10 March)
- Craft (deadline: 25 March)
- HITBSecConf2014 - Amsterdam / HITB Haxpo (deadline: 10 April)
- Devoxx UK (deadline: 16th May)
Winners and claim process
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by email, approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. If you are selected, you will receive additional information on how to register for the conference and how to receive your travel grant.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.