THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES:
The selection test for admission of 90 (ninety) candidates into the Master of International cooperation, Humanitarian action and Sustainable development will be based on the three specializations offered (International cooperation and decentralized cooperation for development, development cooperation and humanitarian action, environmental management and sustainable development) in partnership with the International Centre for the Advance Training and Educational Research of the Cà Foscari University of Venise (CISRE) has been launched at the International Relations Institute of Cameroun (IRIC) for the 2014-2015 academie year. The examination shall take place in the unique centre of Yaounde.
The selection shall be do ne through a rigorous review of candidates' application files comprising two phases: the file review by a committee and the interview of preselected candidates by the same committee.
Conditions to be fulfilled:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota);
- Be holder of at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law, Political Science, Arts or Social Sciences, Economies or Management, or in Engineering in the areas of agro forestry, environment and civil engineering or any other equivalent university certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education. Executives of public, parastatal or local administrations in charge of co-operation and/or development and environmental issues can also submit applications.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: http://www.minesup.gov.cm or of IRIC : www.iricuy2.net ;
- A certified true copy of the candidate's birth certificate issued not more than (03) months;
- A certified true copy of the highest certificate including transcripts certified by the competent academie authorities;
- A medical certificate;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A motivation letter laying down the professional project on a maximum of two pages
- A passport size photography (4x4);
- A receipt of twenty five thousand francs CFA (25.000) representing the file study fees issued by the Accountant of IRIC, which is not refundable,
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp ;
Interview: Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th October 2014.
Deadline for the reception of application files: Thursday 2nd October 2014.
NB: The teachings of the Master shall be done through two methods on IRIC's campus online.