Concerning the launching of a competitive entrance examination into the third year of the national advanced school of engineering of the university of yaounde l, and to fix the number of places available for the 2015/2016 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES TO:
- Candidates who are holders of a first degree in Engineering, Physics, Physicschemistry, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a diploma from a University Institute of Technology or a Faculty of Science (DUT, DEUG) or any other equivalent diplo mas recognized by the Minister of Higher Education.
- Candidates awaiting results for the above certificates, that;
A competitive entrance examination for the admission of twenty five (25) students into the third year of the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Yaoundé 1 for the 2015/2016 academic year has been launched to be written at the YAOUNDE centre. The examination shall consist of 4 hours written paper in Mathematics, 4 hours written paper in Physics, and 4 hours written paper in Computer Science, ail of equal rating.
The syllabus for the examinations shall be those of the classes leading up to the qualifying certificate or diploma.
The completed application files which shall be received at the Admissions' Office of the National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaoundé, latest the 08th July 2015, shall comprise the following:
- An individual form duly filled by the candidate on line on the web site of entrance examination school http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- A certified true copy of birth certificate (Iess than 3 months old);
- A certified true copy of certificate or an Attestation of success where applicable;
- A certified true copy of the GCE-A/Level certificate
- Transcripts for the last three years spent in the University or a Higher Institution which issued the Certificate or the Attestation of success;
- A curriculum Vitae and Studio-rum;
- Four passport size photos 4 x 4; 9. An A4 stamped self addressed envelop (400) francs CFA;
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by astate registered medical doctor;
- An authorization from the employer for successful candidates who are workers.
The examination fee of twenty five thousand francs cfa (25.000) should be paid through EXPRESSUNION, against a receipt that must be included in the candidate's file with the other documents. This fee which is non-refundable is used to cover the running cost of the competitive entrance examination.
Any other means of payment is unacceptable.
Only candidates who have handed in complete application files within the indicated period shall be called upon to sit for the examination. They are therefore requested to come along with their National Identity Cards which must be presented to the examination authorities.
The examination will take place from the 14th to 15th of July 2015 as from 8.a.m prompt in the Yaoundé centre.