To launch the competitive entrance into the Professional Post Graduate (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, DIPLOMACY Option, of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC), University of Yaounde Il, for the 2014-2015 academic year.
A competitive entrance examination for the selection of 15 (fifteen) students for admission into the professional Post Graduate Programme (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, DIPLOMACY Option, of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC) has been launched for the 2014-2015 academic year. The examination shall take place in the unique centre of Yaounde.
The written examination shall comprise two papers: paper one which is based on the candidate's knowledge of International Relations and paper two based on language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French speaking candidates).
The candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral examination reserved for those who will pass the written part.
Conditions to be fulfilled
The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians aged not more th an thirty-two (32) years on 30th January 2015, and who hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in law, political sciences, economies or management, arts and social sciences or any other equivalent
university diploma or certificate, recognized by the Minister of Higher Education.
Foreign candidates can corn pete out of the national quota given above.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education : http://www.rninesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net ;
- A certified true copy of the candidate's birth certificate issued not more than three months ago;
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts duly certified by the relevant academie authorities;
- A medical certificate;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4);
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs representing the registration fees (for the examination) issued by the Accountant of IRIC;
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months ago;
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- Tuesday, 3rd February 2015
- 9 a.m to 12 noon: Paper 1: International Relational
- 2 p.rn to 4 p.rn: Paper Il: Language
- The oral examination will be scheduled later.
Deadline for the reception of application forrns
- 30th January 2015