The Minister of Higher Education announces to the public the launching of the competitive examination into the Special Science Classes of the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS), University of Yaoundé I, for 2015/2016 academic year.
A competitive entrance examination, based on file study for admission into the Special Science Classes section of the Higher Teacher Training College has been launched for the 2015/2016 academic year.
The number of places open for the competitive entrance examination are as follows:
- 35 students for mathernatics series;
- 35 students for sciences series.
The competitive entrance examination is open ta male and female Cameroonians aged 21 years at most by December 2014 who hold of the following certificates obtained during the 2014/2015 academic year:
- for mathematics series, the Baccalauréat scientifique in series C, D, E, or the GCE Al (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) ;
- for sciences series, the Baccalauréat in series C, D, F or the GCE Al (Biology, Physics and Chemistry).
Complete application files shall comprise the following documents :
- A registration form available in ENS, Regional Delegations Education, on MINESUP website http://www.minesup.gov.cm website http://www.ens.cm
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate issued not more than six (6) months ago;
- GCE O/L or probatoire certificate or attestation;
- GCE O/L or probatoire results slip;
- GCE A/L or Baccalauréat certificate or attestation;
- GCE A/L or Baccalauréat results slip;
- A medical certificate (form provided by ENS) ;
- A receipt of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee issued by BICEC account N° 95647265002. No other form of payment is accepted;
- An A4 self-addressed envelope bearing a stamp at the rate in force.
All complete application files should be submitted at the Higher Teacher Training College (Administrative Bureau Special Science Classes) latest September 18, 2015.
The results shall be published by the Minister of Higher Education.
The examination fee is non refundable.
The Rector of the University of Yaounde l, the Director of the Department of University accreditations and quality, and the Director of the Higher Teacher Training College, each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this circular which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.