The Ministry of Higher Education announce that :
- Holders of baccalaureate of series C, D, E, F and BT;
- General Certificate of Education Advanced level Obtained in at least two of the following subjects: applied mathematics, physics, and chemistry;
- Ali equivalent diplomas recagnised by the Ministry of Higher Education, are hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of 250 (two hundred and fifty) students into the first year of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI) of the University of Douala, is launched in Bandjoun, Douala, Garoua and Yaoundé centres. The written examination consists of the following papers, Mathematics and Physics for four hours each. The programme is based on the syllabus of
"lower Il and "Upper" Sixth of Government High, Technical Schools and Colleges in the following series C, D, E, F and BT and GCE-Al in (physics and mathematics). There will be no oral exams :
The dossiers of the candidates must contain the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Admission Office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering of the University of Douala or Regional Delegations of Education or downloaded from the website: www.fgi-ud.org. This form shall bear a 1000 francs fiscal stamp and be duly campleted and signed by the candidate;
- A certified true capy of birth certificate not older than three months;
- A certified true copy of Il Baccalaureate or GCE-Al certificate or slip in scientific subjects or equivalence diplomas recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- A certified true capy of "probatoire" or GCE O/l certificate or slip in at least four scientific subjects.
- A medical certificate not older than three months issued by astate medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education;
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs of the candidate with names written behind
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 FCFA postal stamp with candidates address on it.
The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year must not be more than twenty nine (29) years old on January 1st 2015.
The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0 100 500 000 287 of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; against a bank receipt which is obligatory included in candidates file. The registration fee is not reimbursable. It is destined to cover chargesgenerated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
Ali complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI) of the University of Douala, B.P.2701 DOUALA, not later than Friday 11th September 2015. Only candidates, who deposit complete application files, will be authorised to write, after a proof of a national identity card duely presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
The written examination will take place on Wednesday the 16th September 2015 in the Centres indicated above.