The Rector of the Catholic University of Central Africa kindly informs all interested candidates that the 2016 entrance examination into the first year degree programmes in Management, Marketing and the Social Sciences will take place on Saturday 7th May 2016 at 7.30 am prompt in the following centres:
- Yaounde – the Catholic University Campuses at Nkolbisson and Ekounou.
- Douala – Libermann College Douala.
- Maroua - Diocesan Development Centre Maroua.
- Bamenda - Sacred Heart College Bamenda.
- Mutengene - Regina Pacis College Mutengene.
- Bafoussam – College Polyvalent Assomption Bafoussam.
- Ngaoundéré – Mazenod College Ngaoundere
- Garoua - Sainte Therese College Garoua
- Sangmelima – Notre Dame college Sangmelima
- Ebolowa – Bonneau college Ebolowa
- Bertoua – High School of Government Bonis
- Kribi – CTM St Joseph College Kribi
Applicants must be less than 25 years old, and must be holders of the G.C.E. Advanced Level (in at least two subjects obtained in one sitting) and should have a good command of the French and English languages.
Application files should include the following documents:
- A handwritten application indicating the candidate's reasons for choosing a specific programme in the Faculty of the Social Sciences and Management of UCAC and a curriculum vitae.
- A photocopy of the acquired certificates (O and A Levels). The originals shall be required at registration.
- A photocopy of Report Cards of form 5 and the two years of High School.
- A birth certificate,
- Four passport size photographs.
- A recent medical certificate obtained no more than two months prior to the examination.
- An application fee of 20.000 FCFA.
Period for the deposit of documents at the respective centres: 16 February 2016– 30th April 2016.
N.B.: Applications handed in after the closing date will not be examined. All interested candidates are hereby informed that past question booklets are available at the exam centres and at the Secretariats of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Management (F.S.S.M.) at Nkolbisson and Ekounou.
Contacts: Nkolbisson (237) 222 238 460 / 222 237 400 / 242 013 311
Ekounou (237) 242 013 313 / 222 305 498 / 699 892 889