Petite annonce / classified ad
Créez gratuitement votre compte LEOcoin et recevez 10£ de bonus. Plus d'infos...
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST -vacancy announcement No: FAO-CM/PROJ/Jul/07/19
Issued on : 15/07/2019
Deadline For Application : 21/07/2019
Job Title: 01 Agro pastoral community agent consultant
Organizational Unit: FAO Cameroon (OSRO/CMR/902/CHA)
DUTY STATION : Buea
Duration: 3 months
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in its staff and international consultants in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Liaison and Partnership Office of FAO Cameroon, is in charge of elaborating, promoting, supervising and executing agreed upon strategies to attain prioritised objectives in matters of food, nutrition, agriculture, and rural development.
The Agro pastoral community agent consultant will work under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Cameroon and technical guidance of the Program Officer and the Emergency Coordinator. He/She will work in close collaboration with the consultants and stakeholders involved in the project
Provide technical expertise and support to the project planning, implementation, operations and performance monitoring for the project.
Tasks and responsibilities
The agro pastoral community agent consultant will carry out the following duties:
- Contribute to the identification of beneficiaries;
- Contribute to the implementation of livestock activities;
- Strengthen the capacity of beneficiaries in the livestock production;
- Facilitate in the setting up of home garden plots
- Produce a mission report;
- Contribute to the preparation of the project's final report;
- Perform other related duties as required.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- University degree in Agriculture, Livestock production, Community development, crop protection or related subject;
- At least 01 year of experience in the area of Agriculture/home garden production and livestock production
- Be of Cameroonian nationality
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Excellent working knowledge of Pidgin English
- Master the North West and South West regions
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Good knowledge of procedures of International Organisations in general and that of the United Nations in particular
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Office.
- Ability to work productively and harmoniously with people of different national and cultural backgrounds in a team environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge in Pidgin English is an added advantage.
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Dynamic and results oriented
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help, or have queries, please contactHRemail@example.com
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For other issues, visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
- For further information on categories, contract duration and honoraria, please refer to the Conditions page.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- A motivtion letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae ;
- Any other document that could help to better appreciate the candidate.
All documents should be addressed to the Representative of FAO Cameroon and sent via email using the following address :
HRfirstname.lastname@example.org having as subject : Agro pastoral community agent consultant-Buea, VA#FAO-CM/PROJ/Jul/07/19
Au plus tard le 21 Juillet 2019
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT