Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/35
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 1
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: Field Cordinator
Location : Buea South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Objective 1 : Logistics, Safety and Security
- Participate in the implementation of the technical choices, policies and logistics procedures defined by the line manager, and ensure compliance with them; ensure the correct use of tools and documents for logistical monitoring.
- Ensure implementation of the technical aspects of the Project risk reduction policy and the technical feasibility of the evacuation plan.
- Participate in preparing and/or updating the Project security policy ( LSOP and Red lines)
- Participate in evaluating the material and human resources needed to carry out the logistical activities of the Project, in conjunction with the line manager and technical adviser.
- Participate in the preparation, updating and monitoring of the logistics budget, in conjunction with the Administrator.
- Ensure the proper use, monitoring, regular maintenance (in accordance with the AAH standards) and protection of all Project infrastructures, installations and equipment, particularly by establishing and supervising security measures/rules (theft, fire, etc.).
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of logistics buildings, administrative buildings, and the work and residential premises of the AAH teams.
Objective 2 : Supplies/procurement
- Organise the procurement system in line with local or regional procedures, or in direct agreement with the line manager,
- Make local purchases, in accordance with the AAH procurement rules. Supervise the quality of the products and services provided, timeframes and the competitiveness of prices (several quotations), in line with the code of professional conduct.
- Prepare purchase orders for purchases in line with logistical, programs and administrative needs, in compliance with procedures (logistics use, signing orders, etc.).
- Responsible for the administrative supervision of internal and external orders; ensure that all documents relating to orders (waybills, packing lists, etc.) are correctly filed.
- Oversee the conditions of acceptance of freight or materials arriving by truck and the organisation and preparation (including packing and documentation) or materials to be shipped.
Objective 3 : Werehouse and stock management
- Oversee the storage, packing and management of stocks (logistics materials, stationery and maintenance products), and provide the Program teams with technical support for the pharmacy (or pharmacies).
- Comply with the storage rules for stored products (food, hazardous substances, etc.).
- Perform daily consumption checks and update stock cards.
- Take a physical inventory of all AAH stocks and goods, in accordance with the frequency defined with the line manager.
- Regularly evaluate the storage areas used compared with the needs of the Project (volume, security, etc.); propose possible adaptations to the line manager (new premises, etc.).
Objective 4: Fleet management
- Ensure that a fleet of vehicles that meets the needs of the Project in terms of size and quality is maintained; propose any necessary changes to the line manager.
- Oversee the effective management and regular maintenance of the vehicle fleet and correct completion of the logbook.
- Organise transport (daily movement of vehicles), in conjunction with the line manager, taking into account the needs of the Programs and security considerations.
- Monitor the fuel consumption of vehicles and mechanical equipment (generators), and the use of spare parts.
- Ensure the security of persons and goods during transportation.
- Supervise and train the teams of drivers, mechanics and any other staff involved.
Objective 5: Telecommunications and information
- Guarantee sufficient means of communication to meet communication needs; propose a new set-up if necessary.
- Guarantee access to an emergency means of communication 24/7.
- Ensure the proper operation, use, maintenance and management of communication equipment (radio, HF, VHF, RBGAN, computers, etc.).
- Update the list of radio and telephone contacts.
- Brief the programs teams on the operation and rules of use of the means of communication.
- Train the Radio Operators.
- Maintain a network of contacts in his/her area of competence (partners, other NGOs, local authorities, suppliers, etc.); participate in logistics meetings with partners and other AAH sections.
- Organise regular meetings with the logistics teams, (Drivers, Security guards) in order to share all information and problems, finding solutions where necessary.
Objective 6 : Reporting.
- Prepare activity reports, in line with the frequencies established for the Mission (each week and month), and ensure that statistical data is regularly updated.
- Assess the quality of the logistics service of the Project by completing the “Fundamentals” form every quarter.
- Immediately inform the line manager and/or technical adviser of any information that has or could have an impact on the safety and security of AAH staff and/or property.
- Immediately inform the line manager of any problems arising within the Project, particularly with regard to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, supply chain or related field, with 01 years' experience in a similar role in an INGO.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
-Ability to manage a team, good communication skills, negotiating and organisational skills, flexibility, resourcefulness, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment, pro-active attitude, open-mindedness
-Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 27/03/2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/35
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque