Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Position: Contracts specialists
OPTIMIZ Ltd team is looking for a Contracts Specialist. In this role, you will work with external lawyers to support the OPTIMIZ Sales and Procurement processes. Your primary duties will include contract drafting and negotiation, assisting in responses to requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFPs), legal research, and dealing with a variety of legal issues. You'll also cooperate with our finance and product management teams and assist with commercial legal aspects. You'll need to have excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external business customers while addressing complex issues in an accurate and clear, yet thorough manner. As a Contracts Specialist, you should have a passion for technology, excellent problem-solving skills, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing start up environment.
- Draft, review, and negotiate SaaS/technology/start-up terms and conditions, services agreements, and statements of work, as well as partner agreements.
- Review, revise, and negotiate procurement contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Structure and negotiate agreements for OPTIMIZ's software subscriptions and related services offerings
- Support and coach our sales team
- Work with product and finance teams to resolve contractual issues
- Serve as a point of contact for contract-related questions
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstrated interest and experience in software, information technology (IT), intellectual property, or related legal issues
- Professional experience in contract negotiations in the technology or software industry, with a solid knowledge of commercial contracting law and related issues like intellectual property and licensing
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated through your work experience, including the ability to explain complicated concepts in simple, audience-appropriate terms
- Analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills demonstrated through your work experience; attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining a firm focus on problem-solving
- Experience with revenue and sales contracts is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are essential
You must be willing to learn and support the development of a legal operations team.
We aim to Build customer-centric first-in-class products on time. To help us achieve this, we are looking to Build a first in class team with a growth mindset which encourages individuality, openness and peer respect.