Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
GGHC Office Positions
Reports to: Strategic Information specialist
Location: Bertoua and Center Regions
This position provides onsite overall M&E support by ensuring the completed implementation of quality improvement and monitoring and evaluation activities at the assigned facilities. Assignments are specific and work is reviewed upon completion by the SI/QI specialist.
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Supervise data collection activities ;
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
- Flags gaps in patient documentation (files and registers) with Facility Data clerks
- Supports Facility Data clerk to provide feedback to service providers ; resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be reported.
- Ensures availability of all tools at the site
- Completes alongside facility data clerk, data from registers and patient records into DAMA & EMR
- Ensure all data entry done by Facility Data clerks meets required template (DAMA or EMR) for alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer based on format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes.
- Ensures facility holds weekly data review meetings to ; analyse performance, identify and resolve all data related issues
- Support data clerk to generate timely and complete reports ; daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly that captures 100% of services provided during the reporting period to achieve site goals and set targets.
- Conduct Periodic data quality checks.
- Routinely triangulate data captured in reqisters, patient file and EMR/DAMA for accuracy and consistency
- Review and make corrections where required.
- Participate in data validation :GU/MOH
- Supports facility data clerk to review monthly RTG report with source document before submission.
- Ensure GU/RTG Monthly performance indicators are consistent.
- Participate in monthly/Quarterly all DQA exercise
- Ensure that hard and soft copies of data collected are easily accessible and stored properly at sites.
- Quality Improvement
- Support the site to identify and maintain a quality improvement team
- Support the site in the implementation of quality improvement projects to improve patient outcomes
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains confidential information
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in any of the sciences or social sciences
- Be able to move around 2 – 5 facilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
- Accuracy and Speed in Data entry
- A good knowledge of data analysis and use
- Experience in data entry projects is an added advantage (i.e DAMA or any other EMR)
- Be willing to learn and be able to take initiative
- Be able to meet timelines effectively
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Follow instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
- Must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English
Ensure availavlity and use of required line list
Weekly generated line list for Key indicator (# people due for drug pick, people due (eligible) for Viral load, People with missed appointment
Ensure that medical records are properly filed and secured to protect patient confidentiality
Ensure the availability and utilization of all data collection and reporting tools at sites with >95% documentation completeness biweekly
100% of tool available and used correctly
Ensure >90% accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly reports
Daily reports due 12noon next day
Weekly reports due Mid day Saturady
Monthly reports due 3rd of next month
Conduct onsite quarterly DQA and DQI
Ensure >95% concurence in Quality data validation
Implement and inistutionialize a functional quality imporvement program
Ensure the availability of a functional QIT with documented biweekly meetings.
List of QIT available at the facilities, QIT meetings reports are available and archived at the facility, QI documentation Booklets are available at the facility
Ensure QIT is trained
Ensure that performance data is collected and reviewed among site staff
At Least 1 Chart plotted and pasted on the wall for every QI project
Ensure the implementation of improvement projects to completion
QI documentation booklet is properly filled for every QI Initiative (1 Booklet for 1 QI project)
Provide support and guidance to ensure complete documentation in DAMA/EMR
Maintain a schedlue responsible persons for completing each resgiters and updating in DAMA/EMR
The list of facility data clerck with their assigned register, timetable for database update is available
Support the entry of records into DAMA/EMR
Generate report for records entered, compare with records from attendance visit register to determine completeness of data entries
Ensure (1) sync to DAMA/EMR online (2) Backups via Skynet or alternative link
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to TIDECameroon@georgetown.edu
- Please mention in the subject line of the email the position for which you are applying.
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant's work experience preferably in the last 3-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one's suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one's key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
- Deadline for application is February 21st, 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or any other status variable