Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
FINANCE & HR TECHNICIAN M/H (EMERGENCY)
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 01
Contract duration: Replacement contract (3 months)
start date: October 2019
supervised by: Field Coordinator
Location : Buea
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: to ensure the financial, administrative and human resources management of the base in accordance with the procedures defined for the mission and Action Against Hunger rules to ensure the best support of the programs.
- Monitoring and analysis of financial, administrative and HR indicators in his area;
- Support program managers, and Coordinators in assesing their needs;
- Ensure compliance with financial rules in the supply chain;
- Supervision of the base accounting;
- Cash management;
- Ensure the management of Human resources;
- Implement and monitor/support collaboration and financial, budget and HR coordination with the organization's CSO partners in it's area ;
- Supervise and support the finance and HR team of the base.
- Higher diploma (Bac+4/5GCE A level + ¾ years unvisity) in économics, finance or management sciences ;
- Strong experience in finance and HR mangement (2 years ) in a similair area ;
- Strong computer skills (Excel Expert, Word, Powerpoint,…).
- Good knowledge of donor rules and procedures (Echo, SIDA, EuropAid, USAID, OFDA, AFD, SDC, CIDA, Agences UN etc.);
- Experience in the humanitarian sector would be an asset ;
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Sense of diplomacy, rigor, firmness and responsibility ; openness, creativity and good organization ;
- Good analytical skills ;
- Very good managerial skills ;
- Good communication and relationship skills ;
- Very good skills in office Pack. Skills in HOMERE, SAGA or any other software for financial and human resources will be an asset.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- A technical written test
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Applications (including a CV, a letter of motivation, and references) must be submitted ONLY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the title of the position and reference BU-RH-092019-001 in subject of the mail.
Deadline: Emergency recruitment process so files will be collected immediately
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED