Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/INSO/04/2021/98
Nous recherchons activement un programmeur Full-stack pour rejoindre notre équipe multi-culturelle.
Le ou la candidat(e) devrait:
- Avoir des bases solides en OPP, SOLID principles, Domain-Driven Design.
- Etre eloquent en anglais.
- Pourvoir travailler a distance.
- La position offerte est permanente.
La date butoir de la candidature est le 30 avril 2021. Le ou la candidate interessé peut envoyer son CV (version anglaise)
Inclusivity Solutions is an award winning Inclusive Fintech 50 ranked InsurTech focusing on providing commercially-viable, high-client-value insurance products targeted to low- and middle-income consumers across emerging markets. Inclusivity Solutions brings key industry knowledge and experience along with a robust insurance platform to help quickly, efficiently, and effectively launch digital insurance initiatives in collaboration with a variety of local based partners including mobile network operators, banks, retailers, platforms, insurance companies, reinsurance companies, and governments.
Join a team making an impact one country at a time worldwide using the latest tech. Your work will make a difference and from day one you are empowered to do your best work.
The role will be charged with building scalable, sustainable systems from project inception right through to production. Our experts' code to the best of their ability to ensure the highest level of quality in our digital products. Our intermediates are expected to spend most of their time coding in multiple applications from front to back-end (and from web to mobile).
The ideal person will come with a natural curiosity and analytical nature.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Collaborate with head office management, while also thriving autonomously.
Generally, we need an innovative self-starter.
- Play a variety of ad-hoc roles and maintain flexibility to help Inclusivity Solutions
establish itself as a leading global start-up.
- Our developers work as a team, being a team player is very important for us.
- Good communication skills are very import, as most often our developers work with different teams across the organization.
Aptitude and a willingness to learn are the foremost requirements for this role. If you don't exactly match the requirements below, as long as you have similar experience in a different technical stack your candidature is welcome.
- Design, code and implement multiple projects: platforms and programming languages vary.
- Understanding of good programming principles to solve complex problems.
- Capability to design and draw out technical architecture components.
- Logically split solutions into functional groups, catering for both performance and ease of use.
- Strong object oriented & Java 8.
- Solid skills with Spring Boot (1.4 preferred), Hibernate / JPA.
- Writing testable code, the tests is a must
- Continuous Integration & Agile experience.
- Experience using a wiki to build out our technical designs and documentation • Deployments – You are going to support what you build, so ensure you can. • REST services
- Linux (servers) & Mac (dev)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Capability to setup infrastructure from OS to Prod build
- Test Driven Development
- Domain Driven Design
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- One big open-minded approach to learning
- Work closely with software engineers, quality assurance, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Write quality, complex codes that meet the highest standards
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity • Be highly driven, determined and business oriented
- Guide fellow developers on proper design and ensure compliance with team or organizational standards
- Design solutions to address business and IT problems
- Implement code based on designed architectures
- Implement and deploy full stack, from development to product
- Harbor excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technical decisions
- Make informed decisions quickly drawing from experience across a wide technical stack Perks
We offer excellent working environments, flexible hours and are always open to make it better.
We do have an option to offer shares to our permanent employees.
We do provide good hardware, Mac Books for development.
Come take your career to the next level.
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- At least 2 references
A recent payslip
à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/INSO/04/2021/98
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera caduque