Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Amournova is a major trading platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers all over the world, whether online or offline. We provide an opportunity for the sales and purchase of certain unique products. We have job openings in the following fields to work in our office based in Douala Cameroon.
Graphic designer job opportunity:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for a client
- developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
Working hours: Full time
Degree or HND in Relevant subjects for graphic design work including those that involve visual arts. In particular, a degree in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- 3D design
- communication design
- film and television
- fine art
- graphic design
- visual art.
- Any design-based course will give you a good grounding and knowledge of design, art history and printing techniques.
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you'll need to show:
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- a flexible approach when working in a team
- excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- effective networking skills to build contacts.
Age 25-35 years
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Contact +237670246084 for more information.