Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/38
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
HR AND FINANCE TECHNICIAN
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions : 1
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: Field Cordinator
Location : Buea South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Mission 1 : Participate in the implementation and monitoring of national HR policies
- Ensure the implementation and application of HR procedures, strategy and tools
- Ensure legislative watch of any new decree or law that may affect the HR management of the base.
- Contribute to the collection of information necessary for the review of HR policies, procedures and tools.
- Provide technical support in human resources management to managers
- Check the follow-up of activities in the base
Mission 2 : Participate in the administrative management of national staff and ensure that work is organized in a coherent manner:
- Manage monthly payroll, contributions and legal declarations (in collaboration with the HR and Finance at coordination)
- Verify the follow-up of the end dates of employment contracts for all the employees in the base.
- Update the organisation chart and prepare the monthly HR activity report for the base
- Checking and drawing up the statistical data for HR management for the Base
- Participate in the preparation of HR files required in the event of audits and HR reports for local authorities.
Mission 3 : Contribute to the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career management:
- Organizing the recruitment of all employees (Job advertising, pre-selection, organization of written tests with the Manager)
- Participate in the recruitment interviews for employees and technicians
- Ensuring compliance with procedures, implementation and the respect of the annual evaluation schedule on the base
- Contributing to the preparation of the consolidated annual training plan for the mission, its implementation and its assessment
- Organize, participate in and/or lead HR training sessions for teams
Mission 4 : Ensure cash management on the base :
- Supervising the cashier for management of secondary cash office (control of journals and accounting documents, replenishments, weekly closing)
- Monitors the amount of cash in bank, safe and cash box to avoid shortages.
- Contribute to the monthly cash flow forecast (Collect financial information from the project managers; Prepare the monthly cash flow forecast and send it to coordination)
- Preparing the monthly closings in SAGA of all cash registers according to Action Against Hunger procedures.
- Check the justification of advances made the day before and claim missing invoices from applicants for advances;
- Checking the information on the invoices and pointing out missing invoices;
- Codify the invoices and record them in the books and in the SAGA accounting software;
- Check the consistency between digital and physical cash balances.
Mission 5 : Participate in the budgetary management of the base
- Plan and organize budget monitoring
- Carry out the financial validation of the entire base's request for purchases in accordance with the financing plans communicated by the coordination.
- Make sure that the logistics purchasing procedures are respected when the advance payments are made;
- Inform the logistics department of the purchasing procedures and the information to be included on the invoices.
Mission 6 : Participate in the flow of information and the management of professional relations with internal and external partners
- Organizing, participating in and/or leading information meetings with employees
- Prepare and distribute HR memos to the base
- Receive possible requests and complaints from employees and inform the Field Coordinator.
- Participate in meetings with local authorities and national HR agencies (Labour Inspectorate, Employment Delegation, Insurance)
- Monitor relations with the NSIF, the DGI, etc.
Mission 7 : Supervising and guiding home workers :
- Identifying needs and recruiting team members
- Plan their activities and monitor their proper execution
- Identifying needs and organizing training for teams
Assessing their skills
- Higher diploma (GCE A level + ¾ years university) in HR, economics, finance or management sciences ;
- Strong experience in finance and HR management (2 years ) in a similar area
- HR: knowledge of the basis of collective and individual HR management - Knowledge of the labor code, staff representation, conflict management, payroll and personnel administration, recruitment, training, job and skills management
- Finance: Financial and accounting management, finance law
REQUIRED SKILLS :
Good computer skills – Professionalism – Good level in English & local language
Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 18th of March 2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse email@example.com en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/38
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque