Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
RECRUITMENT NOTICE OF: (01) Logistics Assistant
Contract duration: CDD 03 (three) months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To follow-up maintenance activities of infrastructures, stock management of non-medical products and of the equipment according to INTERSOS rules.
- To ensure the follow-up and check of installations, under the supervision of the line manager.
- To pay daily visits to installations, updating regularly the line manager on possible anomalies or problems.
- To assess the need for reparation and follow-up the small reparations by following the instructions given by the line manager and updating him regularly on the status.
- To verify that the security norms are strictly followed in the premises (presence of extinguisher, electronic installations correctly grounded).
- To track the use of car fleet, machines and mechanic and electronic devices.
- To plan with the line manager the maintenance activities and the required controls of the energy network and its configuration, in compliance with INTERSOS rules.
- To coordinate and manage the Logistics team under his/her supervision and in particular:
- To define tasks of every resource, ensure the supervision of day-to-day activities and check the quality of the work (punctuality, rigor and general quality, etc.).
- To establish working hours of the Logistics team of every establishment.
- To organize and lead the meeting of the Logistics team under his/her supervision.
- To participate in the recruitment of new personnel of the team under his/her supervision.
- To participate in the meetings of the Logistics team and report on his/her activities.
- To ensure the maintenance of the car fleet.
- To plan and supervise the preventive maintenance of all the vehicles of the project in compliance with INTERSOS rules.
- To train the drivers on how to drive safely and correctly and on the standard checks.
- To manage and follow-up the orders, in particular:
- To collect all the orders related to logistics coming from all the different departments in the field.
- To make and follow-up the orders, according to the procedures in place.
- To give technical support to warehouse officer, if he/she is present.
- To make local purchases according to INTERSOS procurement procedures.
- To ensure the conditions of receipt of the incoming cargo or materials, together with the organization and packaging of material before its shipment
- Necessary High School and Diploma in Logistics and Transports, supply chain management or all equivalent diplomas
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Logistics role
- English and Pidgin, knowledge of French is considered an asset
- knowledge of distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Respect and non-discriminatory attitude
- Teamwork and communication skills
- IT / bureaucratic, general principles of automotive mechanics
- Basic knowledge of clearance of goods and transports, general principles of stock management
Send your CV and Cover letter by following this link: Form Logistics Assistant
If it is not possible to send the CV and Cover letter via e-mail ( in PDF format) as explained above, CVs could be delivered at INTERSOS Yaounde (Route Rond-point Bastos) ou Maroua (Quartier Pitoare, near Hotel de ville) Kousseri, Mora, Mokolo, Buea, Bamenda, Mamfe and Kumba. The details of the job offer can be collected at the different INTERSOS premises mentioned above.
NB: Only CV and Cover letter send through the link mentioned or in our premises will be received.
Please apply no later than September 30, 2019 at 5 PM