Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Career Opportunities: Logistics Associate (107814)
Requisition # 107814 - Posted 22/10/2019 - Fixed Term - Africa, Central & Eastern - Cameroon - Ngaoundere - Working Job Language (2) - SUPPLY CHAIN
Logistics Associate - G6
Post Title: Logistics Associate
Location: Batouri - Maroua - Ngaoundere
Duration: 12 months
Contract Type: Fixed-Term
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Field Office, and day-to-day supervision of the Logistics Officer, the logistic assistant will implement well-defined standard logistics/supply chain processes and activities to enable effective delivery of goods and services for all delivery modalities. Broadly, the functions would cover:
- Provide specialized support to logistics operations and activities, following standard processes and contributing, directly or indirectly, to the effective delivery of food assistance (in-kind and cash-based transfert) to beneficiaries.
- Coordinate requisitioning and ensure timely delivery of commodities and supplies to authorised partners and destinations.
- Manage logistics vendors' contracting activities including performance monitoring and measurement.
- Support gathering market intelligence, vendor assessments (e.g. transporters, retailers) to support vendor selection process.
- Identify, resolve and/or provide recommendations on specialised queries/requests for support, using initiative and following standard processes, to ensure timely and accurate resolution of enquiries with excellent client service mind-set.
- Prepare, monitor and revise budget for all delivery modalities, ensuring adherence to relevant procedures and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Monitor inventory management processes to track trends and account for the inventory status from source to beneficiary.
- Support oversight for commodity accounting data quality and integrity.
- Analyze operational pipeline and contribute to assessments and operational planning for all delivery modalities, to ensure that supply chain requirements are taken into consideration.
- Manage documentation processing for execution of logistics operations (e.g. customs clearance, invoice verification), take appropriate actions to resolve operational issues escalating complex issues to the supervisor.
- Perform research, collect data and conduct analysis, produce reports (e.g. CCTI, SPRs, financial closure, physical inventory, transport performance) and ensure information accuracy in corporate systems to enable informed decision-making.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support logistics operations management and contribute to effective service delivery.
- Supervise the work of support staff, providing practical advice and guidance, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines for all assistance modalities.
- Support logistics emergency preparedness and response activities including Logistics Capacity Assessment and Contingency Plan update, to support WFP's response in emergencies.
- Perform other duties as required
- Education: GCE Advanced Level or Baccalauréat
A University degree in Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business administration/management, Economics, International Trade, Accounting or other relevant field will be an asset.
- Over 03 years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the transportation and ancillary sectors; port operations, shipping, clearing and forwarding, large scale road/rail transport and distribution management, transport commodity handling /warehousing.
- Experience in budget monitoring and reporting.
- Working knowledge of SAP software and experience using corporate systems to monitor ongoing shipments, pipeline information and food stock.
- Experience analyzing data (on commodities, funds, etc.) and drafting reports.
- Fluency in either English or French with a good working knowledge of the other.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to work in a team, and establish effective working relations with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Good computer knowledge and skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and simultaneously manage multiple tasks in an autonomous manner;
- Experience in handling any other additional tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of implementing appropriate internal control tools to address fraud and abuse.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
Application's deadline: 04/11/2019