Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for our products and/or services
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
- A degree in marketing or any related field.
- Age between 20-35 years old
- Being bilingual is an added advantage
- Have basic computer skills.
- Some experience in the field
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com Contact +237670246084 for more information. Deadline: August 01, 2020.