Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
AD REFERENCE : EMP/AAH/03/2021/29
EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Action Against Hunger – Cameroon
Actions Against Hunger is an International Non Governmental Organiztion (NGO), apolitical, non denominated and non-profit. For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for:
Base: Buea (south west region)
Number of positions :
Contract duration: 1 Year
start date: 1st of April 2021
supervised by: National MHCP Cordinator
Location : Kumba South West Region
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Objective 1 : Implement awareness sessions on child development and psychological and mental health disorders
- Facilitate awareness sessions during mobile clinics as per MHCP guidelines
- Participate in the development of educational materials and adapt them according to the target audience;
- Conduct activities for mothers and children according to their needs;
- Evaluate the knowledge of the beneficiaries before and after the sessions;
- Organize and lead demonstrations sessions related to breastfeeding practices or child development;
- Encourage beneficiaries to participate in exchange and participation of beneficiaries;
- Evaluate the content of each workshop, analyze it and report it using the evaluation grids.
Objective 2: Lead focus groups discussion with beneficiaries attending medical mobile clinics Activities:
- Know how to lead and motivate the beneficiaries during focus group discussin
- Observe and analyze the content of message gathered during group session and evaluate it using an evaluation grid
- Being able to receive and contain the expression of important emotions
- Facilitate role play sessions with beneficiaries by allowing the expression of all participants
- Create a friendly and be someone the beneficiaries can trust to share their stories
Objective 3: Participate in the collection of information concerning the needs of beneficiaries in term of mental health
- Be able to identify groups of individuals who are more vulnerable and in need of psychological support.
Observe and collect information concerning the needs of beneficiaries in terms of mental health during program activities.
- Report and share information collected in the field to your direct line manager
- Technical support to beneficiaries of transmission and awareness methods
- Empowerment and motivation of beneficiaries' vis-à-vis the transmission of information provided by the program.
- Weekly supervision of these transmissions.
Objective 4 : Monitoring
- Maintaining detailed and confidential case files in line with recognized best practices; Contributing towards weekly and monthly reports.
Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with AAH Operational policies and guidelines
- Essential, Degree in social sciences, Desirable, Specialized in counselling on health related issues
- Essential: previous experience of at least 2 years in counselling/social work or relevant positions in humanitarian context
- Clear understanding of and interest in the well being of women and girls, and supporting their healing after the experience of violence
Knowledge and experience with community outreach and mobilization
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Results, Good sense of confidentiality, Professionalism, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, Stress Management, good communication skills,
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Commit to respect and apply AAH''s gender policy.
-Mainstream gender approach in all activities
- Contribute to a working environment that takes into account each other's specificities and avoids discrimination.
Our recruitment procedure has 3 key steps :
- A pre-selection on the basis of the files submitted (only canidates whose skills and experience matches with the profile are selected for the test) ;
- Oral Interview
For each step, only selected candidates are contacted.
Due to emergency, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
At the attention of: Head of Human resources department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
DEADLINE : 18th of March 2021
Only selected candidates will be selected for tests and interview.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Pour postuler à cette annonce, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature comprenant :
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation, and references
à l'adresse email@example.com en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/AAH/03/2021/29
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera pur caduque