Recherche DevOps Engineer
Lieu : Douala - Bonaberi
Contrat : permanent, CDI
RODEC CONSEILS is an international Consulting Firm, operating in France, Cameroon and Benin. We work together with firms willing to develop their businesses in these 3 countries, providing accounting, tax, organisation, business intelligence and strategy services. No matter what area or challenge you're tackling, we can help. We pinpoint the most relevant insights and identify and apply integrated technologies in new, innovative ways to empower our clients and people. Our mindset is to help you get into business disruption, optimise workflows, maximise impact, and deliver results, faster.
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let's turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are :
A competitive spirit, you have love of innovation and achievement, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new products we create and the people that we engage.
Our client work language is English. You should be able to speak professional English.
At least 2 years' experience as a DevOps engineer.
What you'll be doing :
- Work with the dev team to implement any kind of changes on our infrastructure
- Improve our domains, network, cdn management and security of our websites
- Migrate legacy hosting infrastructure to a new dedicated stack and implement the needed automations Monitor live websites On-Call, Incident Response, and Incident Management
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge with Infrastructure as code, using Terraform or similar tools
- Knowledge in setting up server and applicative monitoring platform and alerting system
- Knowledge of Networking, DNS, Registrars
- Knowledge of Cloudflare Platform is considered as an asset
- Knowledge in implementing automation pipelines, CI/CD
- Knowledge in migrating legacy systems would be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing platforms such as Google Cloud Platform would be considered as an asset
- Good overall technical culture and best DevOps practices knowledge plus the classic things
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or similar tools will be considered as an asset
- Can-do and positive attitude
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Attractive financial package
- High rated workplace and tools (software/hardware) with good accommodations
Email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: DevOps Engineer
Veuillez envoyer un CV professionnel en anglais svp !
Join us on our social media Groups
Twitter - Facebook Group - Facebook Page - LinkedIn - Telegram Channel - Telegram Group