Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
SERVICE POINT ADVISOR (20005A7)
Cameroun-Littoral | Temps plein | Permanent | Standard
IT'S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER.
IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world's most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we're looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
We are seeking a well-groomed, energetic and experienced receptionist with a passion for customer services and sales. Reporting to the Supervisor, you will meet and/or exceed determined sales and retail KPIs.
- Assist walk-in customers in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that customer service administrative tasks are completed on a daily basis.
- Maintain the existing customer base by building customer loyalty through an efficient service, effective problem solving and customer care, maximizing all potential opportunities for shipment and revenue growth.
- Responsible for the handling and banking of cash, ensures that a cash control sheet completed daily. •Security Inspect 100% of walk-in and account shipments on all shipments.
- Responsible and accountable for generating direct revenue with the Service Point.
- Ensure the correct solution is provided to the customer's enquiry and propose the most appropriate DHL offering to the customer.
Education and experience
- University degree and relevant commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Previous retail/receptionist experience
- Must be proficient in english and french
- 1-2 years sales experience.