Petite annonce / classified ad
Intégrez gratuitement le groupe CampusJeunes sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Créez gratuitement votre compte LEOcoin et recevez 10£ de bonus. Plus d'infos...
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
THE MENTOR INITIATIVE SEEKS TO RECRUIT FOUR HEALTH PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
The Mentor Initiative Project (MIP) is an emergency public health intervention in Kumba and Mamfe health districts, focusing on health, water and sanitation. For this purpose, The Mentor Initiative Project opened an office in Buea in May 2019. The recruitment of international and national staff has started in the meantime.
Job Location: BUEA
Operational Area: Mamfe or Kumba health districts
Starting date: 23rd of August 2019
Contract duration: 5.5 months with possibility of extension
Probation period: 2 month
What we offer: Salary + Social benefits (medical coverage, paid leaves)
Deadline date for submission: 08/08/2019
The Medical Supervisor is part of the Mentor Field Health Team. Under the supervision of the Health Program Manager, he / she participates in all the curative, preventive, training and supervision activities of health workers in the Mentor intervention areas in the Southwest Region of Cameroon.
- Contribute to the qualitative implementation of curative activities in communities. The health program supervisor conducts periodic field visits according to schedule of the HPM to oversee the activities of the CHWs and health facility staff
- Participate in the successful implementation of preventive activities in the community and supported health facilities
- Strengthen the capacities of community actors (CSOs, community leaders) and health facility staff
- Ensure supported health facility staff adhere to MoH standards, policies and guidelines during project implementation
- Work in collaboration with the program store keeper for the distribution of the stocks in accordance with the CHWs and health facility requests
- Collect and analyze data from CHWs and health facilities on monthly basis, submit to HPM for further analysis
- Collect expired drugs and other medical waste from CHWs and health facilities, bring back to the Mentor base for destruction.
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with all project partners, including the district health teams, Health Workers and CHWs.
- Distribute pharmaceutical supplies and other medical supplies to the CHWs and health facilities as per validated request
- Provide support to the Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure that data collected is accurate, valid and captures process and outcome indicators
- Participate in relevant meetings, presenting project results and experiences as required
- Ensure timely compilation and submission of quality and accurate reports
- Any tasks requested by the direct supervisor or the designated person.
- Proven experience in working in complex and volatile environments
- Previous experience with an INGO in similar positions would be an asset
- Strong ability to respect confidentiality and neutrality principles
- Strong knowledge of Humanitarian principles
- Productivity and ability to work under pressure
- Leadership and teamwork
- Dynamic personality
Paramount: candidates need to have thorough knowledge of context and its challenges and preferable originate from one of the two or both targeted operational zones (Mamfe and/or Kumba)
Education: State Nursing diploma or equivalent, health technician
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position
- Experience acquired with International organisations is a plus
- Competence in Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet)
- Fluency in English: to speak to read and write
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Motorcycle driving on a track
- It is necessary to mention an e-mail address and at least one telephone number.
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, studies and work certificates, references) per email: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “health program supervisor”
Important: the position you want to apply for has to be specified in the subject of your e-mail, otherwise the application will not be considered as valid.
The Mentor Initiative reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the final date.
ONLY the selected candidate will be contacted.