Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Internship Opportunities at OPTIMIZ AFRICA Ltd – Cameroon Office
OPTIMIZ is a deep-tech start up on a mission to reshape the future of cargo claims recovery by helping the shipping industry in leveraging digital technology to significantly enhance their claims customer experiences while reducing associated costs. Founded 15 months ago, OPTIMIZ has gained tangible demonstrable tractions in the industry both on the insurers as well as on the shipping lines side as validation of the added value of their unique value proposition.
At OPTIMIZ, we believe that enhanced claims handling experience and optimized claims handling costs are two faces of the same coin; which is providing lasting value to all involved stakeholders in the claims process. That is why we developed CroP, our secure cloud-based and AI-driven claims recovery platform in order to enhance the recovery claim experience. Our value proposition is therefore to reduce carriers and claimant's recovery costs by up to two third while reducing claims life cycle from an average of 3 months to a few clicks.
To speed up our startup phase, we are looking for high potentials and talented minds to join our distributed technology team in our regional office in Cameroon/Douala. As such, we are launching a 6-month paid internship program for the following positions:
- Project & corporate finance analyst
Your Tasks - Paint the world in blue
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial corporate and project performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled as Bachelor or Master in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong financial modeling experience & high proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency and extensive experience with creating financial statements
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up (commitment to deadlines, processes and policies)
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions as well as excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- You are available full-time for at least 4 months
What we offer – More than just an Internship, A unique experience
- Have Impact - Being part of an internal team that leverages digital technologies to reshape the future of claim recovery while disrupting the insurance industry.
- Push Boundaries - Challenging projects, fast decisions-making in a very dynamic and international company, which give you the space to make a difference
- Fun at Work and Beyond - Being part of a young and dynamic startup team that values its employees, respects their opinions and supports professional and personal development
- Enjoy Trust-based working - An environment in which your creativity is welcome and encouraged, 100% responsibility of what you do, own projects and on-the-job training with detailed feedback
- Feel at Home - A modern open-office oriented working space
- Interested? We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com latest on August 12th Applications are strictly via email and only successful candidates will be contacted.