Illustration

For startuppers : Preselection of 100 startups or solutions in Digital

Études Annonces Forums  Yaoundé, Centre, Cameroun
Partager sur Partager sur Facebook   Partager sur X (Twitter)   Envoyer à un ami
Annonce Sponsorisée

Dear startuppers

Dear solution developpers,

On the sidelines of the meeting of investors dubbed INVESTIR AU CAMEROUN TERRE DES OPPORTUNITES organized by the Presidency of the Republic under the patronage of H.E Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon Head of State,

the ministry of Post and Telecommunications shall be organizing the DIGITAL VILLAGE at the national museum of Yaoundé to allow investors coming into our country to come and meet digital entrepreneurs and some innovative START –UP we have in the country.

For this, I have been mandated by the honorable Minister of Posts and Telecommunications and I have the heavy duty to prospect and preset 100 startups or solutions that I would submit to the Minister's attention latest tomorrow today May 12, 16 at 5pm latest.

For those of you who are outside Yaoundé, the ministry shall provide lodging and a FREE stand to present their solutions to the public who shall visit the National Museum of Yaoundé.

Given the urgency and the short deadlines, please send me through my email the following information to manifest your intentions:

• Name of your Start-up
  • Name of the CEO or promoter
  • Phone number
  • Name of your application
  • Summary presentation of the application ( 10 lines no more).

In case you need to contact me for further information not contained here, you can contact me at mobile phone number 670 11 61 68

Email : dgmgsoft@gmail.com

Best regards

Théophile ABEGA MOUSSA