Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae including full employment history at the following e-mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org before October 10, 2013.
- Manage and continuously improve an effective rewards program which successfully attracts, retains and motivates the right people for the business
- Lead the Compensation and Benefit function assuring high performance and customer
- focus in payroll management, policy development and implementation and new process implementation
- Initiate, participate and analyze findings in compensation & benefits and benchmarking surveys.
- Responsible for salary review exercises on the planning and administration of performance ratings and bonus submissions including the salary budgeting preparations.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
- Responsible for full salary review process (from planning to execution) and designs and recommends other compensation related initiatives;
- Participates in the annual salary survey and leads the salary structure/banding formulation;
- Leads annual benefits review process, making recommendations where justified and implementing revised plans - Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure;
- Manages and leads Payroll for Nationals and Expatriates, including taxation and monthly charges;
- Manages and leads the company's job evaluation process (from Job Description Library to JE results);
- Enable the organization change by reviewing/updating all Company Policies including those but not limited to Compensation and Rewards spectrum;
- Co-design, plan and implement company's HR Information System (HRIS);
- Manages manpower analytics in a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Leads the implementation of yearly Performance Management System and advise on salary increase requests;
- Provides leadership to HR Administration and Reward/Benefit team in all workflow processes and practices;
- Management of Supplementary pension plan - Administer and manage employee insurance plans and oversee pension and savings plans;
- Management of Human Resources Budget - Forecast budget for salary increases;
- Oversees leave of absence processes to ensure administration according to applicable labour
- law and Collective Agreement;
- Compensation & Benefits (Payroll) Audit Coordination;
- Interaction with taxation, CNPS and all departments.
The incumbent is part of an HR Team of six staff providing services to a population of 110 nationals and 8 expatriates. This is a function with at least one direct report.
Internal Interfaces: APCC staff & Line Managers;
- Manpower Companies;
- Pension/ Insurance Companies;
- CNPS & Labor authorities;
- OpCos & Group.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships with internal and external clients;
- Good knowledge and practice of the Cameroon labor and taxation laws;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - High level of IT literacy and use of Microsoft office packages would be an advantage;
- High degree of independent thinking and the ability to prioritize workload;
- Experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy;
- Experience of reviewing, implementing and maintaining efficient systems and processes.
- Fluency in French and English is required to deal with most internal/external interfaces;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- University Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences /Management or in any field with relevant study;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Payroll Management & Compensation and Benefits field;
- Demonstrated competencies in Reward Systems, Taxation, Salary Surveys, HR Information Systems;
- Proficient in HRIS system and adept in using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in a Multinational (International environment).