2013-2014 Senior Fellowships Program is offered by Central European University for International Researchers in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities in Hungary
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to learn Social Sciences and Humanities.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing research level.
Scholarship Provider: Central European University
Scholarship can be taken at: Students will get their studies in Hungary.
- Fellows must hold a Ph.D. or equivalent in the social sciences or humanities at the time of their application.
- Senior fellows must have a Ph.D. degree issued in 2005 or earlier otherwise they should apply for junior fellowships
- Full time CEU employees and students are not eligible to apply for 6 years after the ending of their studies/contract (degrees must be received and contracts must have ended in 2007 or earlier.)
- Part time/temporary employees of CEU are not eligible for 3 years after their contract ended (their contract must have ended in 2010 or earlier.
- All nationalities are encouraged to apply and for this type of fellowship we have no thematic restrictions (other than expecting proposals in the social sciences and humanities only.)
- Recent (past 5 years) fellows of CEU IAS or Collegium Budapest are eligible to apply but will only be considered in exceptional cases.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The international students can apply.
The CEU Institute for Advanced Study (CEU IAS) is pleased to invite applications for its core senior fellowship program for the academic year 2013/14. Fellowships are available in all research areas of the social sciences and humanities, broadly defined. Fellowships are available for the full 9-month period (Oct- June) or for either the 3-month fall semester (Oct- Dec) or the 5-6 months Spring semester (Jan- June).
Number of awards offered: Not known
Tenure of award: It is applicable for 9 months.
Value: Total offer is of 2,500 Euros per month.
Other Benefits: All fellows and their families receive free housing at the Raoul Wallenberg Guesthouse.
Selection Criteria: The Selection Committee will primarily consider the quality of the research proposal as well as the applicant’s proven track record and promise of scholarly productivity. We are looking for projects which are innovative and intellectually promising.
Notification: Not known
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by electronically.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till November 4, 2012.