2013 ANU offers Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to learn any of the course offered by the university.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate level.
Scholarship Provider: Australian National University
Scholarship can be taken at: Students will get their studies in Australia.
- International students who have recently completed secondary school studies off-shore (not in Australia). You must not have commenced further studies.
- You must have applied for admission to the University.
- You must submit an application via the online form available on this web page by the closing date.
- International students who have completed a secondary school qualification on-shore (in Australia), must apply for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- All students who apply for admission through UAC, will be automatically considered for this scholarship – no application is necessary.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of any Nationality can apply.
There shall be a number of scholarships available each year for international full fee paying students known as the ANU International Undergraduate Scholarships.The Scholarships are highly competitive awards and shall be offered to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies for the first time.
Number of awards offered: 3 available for Semester 1 and 2 available for Semester 2
Tenure of award: It is applicable for duration of study years.
Value: 100% coverage of international student tuition fees and 100% coverage of Overseas Student Health Cover.
Other Benefits:Not Known
Selection criteria: Academic merit. However consideration may also be given to country of origin and/or program of choice.Below is a brief guide of the minimum senior secondary scores expected for applicants to be seriously considered.
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC)
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR)
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE).
- Indian School Certificate (ISC)
- International Baccaulaureate (IB)
- Sijil Tinggi Perskolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- UK or Singapore General Certificate of Education (GCE A Levels)
Qualifications not listed above will also be considered. Please note that achieving the results listed abovedoes not guarantee an offer of a scholarship. Please also note that this scholarship is extremely competitve, and only qualifications equivalent to an Australian Year 12 will be considered.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 30 November 2012.