2012 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Students to Pursue Postgraduate Programme at Rouen Business School in France.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the university.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing postgraduate level.
Scholarship Provider: The French ministry of Foreign and European
Scholarship can be taken at: France
- Bachelor degree, you should be able to apply for our MSc programmes.
- 5 year Master degree or a 4 year degree with experience you should be able to apply for a Master Specialise
- If you have a university degree and at least three years professional experience you should be able to apply for the MBA
Scholarship Open for International Students: The international students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The French ministry of Foreign and European affairs runs the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship programme for international students with an excellent profile who have been accepted on a Masters, PhD or Engineering course in France. Students who have been admitted on one of our masters programmes before mid to late November each year may be eligible to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship.
- Scholarships of up to 2000€ will be awarded for the MSc
- Scholarships of up to 4500€ will be awarded for the MBA
Other Benefits: Additional aids are :
- The cost of living in Rouen is very affordable in comparison to most other European cities, with housing from just 200 € a month.
- Students can apply for government help with housing which often represents about one third of the monthly rent.
Candidates with the right profile will then be contacted for interview. Your interview can be done in person or by video conference so you should make sure that you have a skype address.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 7 December 2012.