2013/14 Musicians Institute offers Musicianship Scholarships for US and non-US Citizens in the field of Music and Arts in USA
Study Subject(s): Subjects are Music and Arts.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing Bachelor degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Musicians Institute
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Available to international students and US citizens.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted a materially complete
- Application for Admissions by the scholarship application due date and must be entering for the program for the first time.
- May be applied to Performance Certificate or Degree programs for Vocal, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums. (Encore program is not eligible).
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 3.5 GPA.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks following the application due date.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International and US Students can apply for this scholarship.
Musicianship Scholarships are available to new instrument and vocals students (both US and non-US citizens) enrolling in the Bachelor of Music, Associate of Arts, or Certificate in Performance Programs who demonstrate outstanding musicianship. A total of ten Musicianship Scholarships (two per instrument) are awarded for each new program start. The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in performance (instrument and vocals) programs only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases ( Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA or Bachelor degree.
Number of awards offered: A total of ten Musicianship Scholarships are awarded for each new program
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 1 March 2013