2013 University of Leicester funded Master and Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in All Subjects except Medicine in UK.
Study Subject(s): All Subjects are offered except Medicine.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master and undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: University of Leicester
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
- The Open Scholarship Scheme is only open to applicants already holding an offer to study for a degree program at the University of Leicester.
- Candidates for Open Scholarships must be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- For Open Scholarships, candidates must not be in receipt of a full scholarship (tuition fees and living costs) from any other sources. Students may only receive one partial scholarship from the University, whether it is an Open or Departmental scholarship. Students with partial scholarships from other sources will be considered.
- Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- These scholarships are not available for distance learning students.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The students of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: At Leicester, we’re continually striving to use our academic expertise to increase our understanding of the world, so that we might change it for the better. And we’ve made many important discoveries along the way, from the technique of DNA fingerprinting, to unearthing a lost city from an ancient civilization in Libya – an astonishing find that could re-write history.
Number of awards offered:
- 30 Scholarships for Master’s students
- 15 Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
Duration of award:
- Master Scholarships for one year.
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Each year of full-time study.
What does it cover?
- for Master Scholarships is GBP 3,500
- for Undergraduate Scholarships for GBP 2,500
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post, fax or email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- for Master’s students- 31 May 2013.
- For Undergraduate Students-30 April 2013