2013 WIA Foundation offers International Undergraduate Scholarships for Women Applicants in the field of Aerospace field in USA
Study Subject(s):Study subject is Aerospace, Aeronautics and Astronautics
Course Level:This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: WIA Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at:USA
- Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed at least two and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application, and must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, working towards a bachelor’s degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year
- Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
- Entering senior year in the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must be female, of any citizenship or nationality
Scholarship Open for International Students:The students of any citizenship or nationality can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description:Washington, DC – The Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation, Inc., is delighted to announce Ms. Kirstyn Marie Johnson as the recipient of the WIA Foundation Scholarship. Ms. Johnson, a junior in aerospace engineering sciences at the University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be applied to the 2012-2013 academic year.
Number of awards offered:Two scholarships are offered.
What does it cover?Two awards of $2,000 each will be given to rising seniors in college, to be applied to the 2013-2014 academic year.
Notification: The Scholarship winners will be notified by email and letter by March 15, 2013. The winners will be recognized at the Women in Aerospace Awards Dinner held in the Washington, DC area in the fall of 2013. A press release will be issued with a short description of the winners and her plans for the scholarship, fol
How to Apply:The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Applications are due February 1, 2013