Plymouth University offers three Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships to outstanding international students for postgraduate level. Students must be intending to join one of the degree programmes at postgraduate taught level. To be considered for one of these scholarships the international student must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the Plymouth University for September 2013 intake. The scholarship can only be valid for entry in the current academic year.Deadline for application submission is 30th June 2013.
Study Subject(s): All Postgraduate taught programmes.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Plymouth University
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply for any of the three scholarships listed above if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are an International Student and / or we have told you that you have been classed as an overseas student for fee purposes OR you are a student from the Channel Islands and have been classed for fee purposes as such.
- You hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the Plymouth University for September 2013 entry.
- You are coming to the Plymouth University to join one of our degree programmes, at postgraduate taught level.
- You are a self funded student and not in receipt of an official Government, company or any other scholarship.
- You have the required grades or marks from an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree, which is equivalent to a UK Honours degree as defined by UK NARIC. Please see details above for grades / classifications required. You must have supplied us with your results in an acceptable and verifiable format, for example if we have requested certified copies or original documents you must supply these.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. To be considered for one of these scholarships you need to first hold a conditional offer of a place on a postgraduate taught degree programme at Plymouth University commencing in September 2013
Number of awards offered: 3 Scholarships are offered.
What does it cover? Total offer is of £5,000.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 30th June 2013