Domus Academy in partnership with SLOWEAR is inviting application for master’s scholarship in fashion management. Three scholarships are offered which cover total tuition fees for master’s program. Applicants must be graduates with a first-level academic diploma or BA degree or about to graduate in 2013/14 academic year. English language proficiency is required. International students can apply for this master’s scholarship. Applicants can apply by August 30th 2013.
Study Subject (s): The master’s scholarship is awarded in Fashion Management at Domus Academy in Italy.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level at Domus Academy in Italy.
Scholarship Provider: Domus Academy and SLOWEAR
Scholarship can be taken at: Italy
- Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
- The competition is open to professionals and graduates in economics, business administration, human science, and fashion related disciplines, that are passionate about fashion and eager to develop new skills in order to start a career in a fashion company.
- It is also open to fashion designers willing to launch a personal label and entrepreneurs or owners of a family business operating in the fashion industry.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: International students are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The Master in Fashion Management aims at shaping and developing the competencies of managers capable to understand and play the rules of Fashion. The Master in Fashion Management will provide participants with a strong, robust basis of fundamental managerial tools and with the necessary conceptual framework to understand and follow modern fashion languages and trends. Participants will also have the possibility to gain direct experience developing projects on specific topics chosen among the hottest issues in Fashion, and they will have the chance to work together with the most outstanding professionals and the most prestigious fashion brands. A series of meetings with companies’ executives and visits to fashion companies will be a key element of the programme.
Number of award (s): Three scholarships are offered.
Duration of award (s): Not Known
What does it cover?
- A scholarship to cover 70% of the value of the entry fee to the Master.
- A scholarship to cover 50% of the value of the entry fee to the Master.
- A scholarship to cover 30% of the value of the registration fee for the Master.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Applicants will be notified of the results by e-mail on September 20, 2013.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically or by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and no later than August 30th 2013.