University of the Arts London is offering graduate scholarships for international students. The scholarship is offered to pursue master’s and PhD degree. The scholarship is provided to learn fashion menswear, Fashion Journalism, Conservation and theater Design. The scholarships is awarded to carefully selected students accepted to study on specific MA programmes at the University of the Arts London, for enrollment in academic year 2012/2013. Application deadline for the international students is 14th June 2013.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is provided to learn fashion menswear, fashion journalism, conservation and theater design, art, design, communication or performance worlds.
Course Level: This scholarship is offered to learn master’s and PhD programme
Scholarship Provider: University of the Arts London
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for a University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- be assessed as an “international” student (paying the international fee band),
- hold an offer for one of the eligible full-time MA courses attached to the scholarships, offered at one of the six colleges of University of the Arts London,
- be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with an Honours,
- be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution OR (for applicants without a bachelors degree),
- be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
Scholarship Open for International Students: The international students can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Description: For the 2013/2014 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international MA and PhD students. Scholarships will be awarded to individuals with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution in the art, design, communication or performance worlds.
What does it cover? Each International Graduate Scholarship is worth the tuition fees of the selected MA course. Tuition fees will be paid directly to the University. Successful candidates must bring their award letter to enrollment.
Notifications: For courses starting in September/October 2013: Decisions are announced after: 12 July 2013.
For courses starting in January 2014: Decisions are announced after: 25 October 2013.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: For courses starting in September/October 2013: Application deadline is 14th June 2013.
For courses starting in January 2014: Application deadline is 27th September 2013.