The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey offers graduate scholarship programme for international students in Turkey. The scholarship covers per-month is 1.500 Turkish Liras (TL) for MSc students and 1.800 TL for PhD students and durations of the scholarship are 2 years for MSc students and 4 years for PhD students. Students must be non-Turkish citizen and of 30 years of age for MSc students and 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year. The graduate scholarship is provided in the fields of natural sciences, engineering and technological sciences, medical sciences, agricultural sciences, social sciences and humanities to study at universities at Turkey.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to study in Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing master’s and PhD degree level.
Scholarship Provider: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Scholarship can be taken at: Turkey
- Senior undergraduate students aiming to register a master’s program with thesis
- MSc/MA students, at most in the third term of the program,
- MSc/MA students or graduated ones aiming to register a doctoral program PhD students, at most in the sixth term of the program
- In addition to PhD students, MSc/MA students will be supported.
- Getting an acceptance from a graduate program in Turkey’ is not required. Fellows can get the acceptance and start the fellowship in one year after the announcement date of the fellowship.
- Age limit is changed as follows:
a. Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and
b. 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
- Language certificate necessary for the graduate program’ is not demanded.
- Being a non-Turkish citizen (people who have dual citizenship are not eligible)
- Being at most 30-years-old for MSc students and 35-years-old for PhD students at the first date of the application year
- Accepting to sign the letter of undertaking required to be a TÜB&TAK scholar
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The international students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: This program aims to provide scholarships for international graduate students in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities in universities of Turkey for improving science and technology cooperation and building scientific and socio-economic bridge between Turkey and their countries.
Number of awards offered: Not known
Duration of award(s): Maximum durations of the scholarship are 2 years for MSc students and 4 years for PhD students, provided that the fellow is successful in his/her studies (courses) and that the supervisor states in his/her evaluation report that the candidate is making good progress. There will not be any payment for the Language Schools.
What does it cover? The amount of the scholarship per-month is 1.500 Turkish Liras (TL) for MSc students and 1.800 TL for PhD students.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be evaluated by the academicians by considering the application documents.
Notification: The results are announced 3 months later, after the deadlines. There will be no announcement for the candidates not accepted.
How to Apply: Online Application System will be accessible two weeks before the deadlines.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- I.Period : 29 March 2013
- II. Period : 27 September 2013