International PhD Program in Vienna, Austria, opens call for up to 16 PhD-student positions
The Medical and Veterinary Universities of Vienna are looking for highly-motivated and talented students with passion for science, who wish to work towards a PhD in the fields of Molecular, Cellular and Clinical Allergology, MCCA.
You want to:
- Work on top-notch scientific projects in either molecular, cellular or clinical allergology
- Become embedded into an international research community
- Profit from a multilayer mentoring environment
- Benefit from a well-structured 3-track training program
- Make ‘stays abroad’ to learn new methods and techniques
- Have the possibility to obtain complementary skills
- Receive competitive salary and funding for at least 3 years
- Enjoy the multicultural spirit, culture and hospitality of Vienna, a city in the heart of Europe
The MCCA PhD Program is organized by the Medical (MUV) and Veterinary (VUV) Universities of Vienna and receives its funding through the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). MCCA’s Faculty Members are internationally renowned experts in their fields and have strong and active ties to the world-wide research community. You will be able to benefit from that background. In addition, you will also be able take advantage of face-to-face contact to international speakers hosted by the MCCA lecturing program, theMCCA symposia and the MCCA retreats. These possibilities together with the opportunity to visit on a regular basis also international scientific meetings and conferences will guarantee that you can build-up and grow you own scientific career.
- MSc, MD, Diploma or an equivalent degree in Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry or related sciences to be obtained latest 4 months after the application deadline
- Excellent English language skills and the ambition to work in a dynamic international program
For more details regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure please refer to our web-site:
Application dead-line for the fall term: June 10, 2013.