International Undergraduate Scholarships in the field of Business and Law at University of Southern Queensland, Australia 2013
Study Subject(s): Subjects are Business and Law
Course Level:This Scholarship programme is available for Undergraduate program
Scholarship Provider: University of Southern Queensland
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen, have permanent resident status or be an international student
- be studying on-campus be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- be enrolled at Toowoomba, Springfield or Fraser Coast Campus commence or continue their studies in an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Business and Law in Semester in 1, 2013.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Australian and International Students can apply for his Scholarship
Scholarship Description: In 2013, the Faculty of Business and Law will offer a number of Undergraduate Equity Scholarships.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Tenure of Awards: Not Known
Value Each scholarship will have a maximum value of $7,500.
Selection Criteria: Submit a one page personal statement in relation to equity considerations indicating:
- financial hardship personal circumstances academic standing provide evidence of financial hardship eg Centrelink documents
- have a GPA of at least 4.0 for those students who studied in 2012.
Notifications: Not Known
How to Apply: The applications are to be submitted by Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 26 October 2012